- Traditional security model blocks access at the network perimeter and/or detects known threats and exploits.
- Increasing number of attacks and breaches show that this method is not sufficient.
- We need security mechanisms that stick with the most important resources of an organization – data.
- We need security solutions that can enforce policies on data real time and also provide control and visibility even when the data is outside of the organizational perimeter.
- vera.com is a good example where security is implemented to stick with the data itself wherever it goes.