[28 sec read]
- FighterPOS – Trend Micro reported in April 2015 and mostly infected in Brazil.
- NitlovePOS – FireEye researchers identified this in May 2015 and spread through email attachments.
- POSeidon – Cisco mentioned that the malware family reportedly used in the 2013 attack against Target and against Home Depot in 2014.
- MWZLesson – Dr. Web researchers identified this POS malware and was capable of intercepting GET and POST traffice from the browswers of infected computers.
- MalumPOS – Trend Micro researchers identified this POS malware and designed to target system Micros which was acquired by Oracle in 2014.
- (Bonuses) Cherry Picker and AbaddonPOS.