[36 sec read]
- Qualys has announced a new solution that gathers and correlates data from vulnerability scans and threat feeds to give organizations a view of their potential exposure to threats.
- Built on the Qualys Cloud Platform, the new ThreatPROTECT offering lets customers visualize, prioritize and take action to minimize exposure from vulnerabilities.
- Leveraging vulnerability data collected via Qualys scanners and via Qualys Cloud Agents, ThreatPROTECT correlates the data with Real-time Threat Indicators (RTI) from multiple industry sources.
- It provides customers with a dashboard that provides insight into which vulnerabilities they should fix first.
- Qualys gathers and correlates RTI information from its own research and from external sources, including Core Security, Exploit Database, Immunity, TrendMicro, VeriSign iDefense and others.