[25 sec read]
- 25th RSA Conference is happening now in San Francisco. Some of the trends at the current edition of the biggest enterprise security show is as follows.
- Shared security model for hybrid cloud adoption and more and more deployment of Cloud Access Security Brokers (moving from the buzz around it).
- Container + Docker take the stage.
- Behavior analytics – a step beyond threat intelligence and data analytic, which was a buzzword in last year’s RSA Conference.
- More conversation on encryption and preventing backdoors.
RSA Conference 2016